Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rachael's a Whore

but the good thing is, she is so proud to be the Mistress's whore.  As she has said, several times, over rather a long period of time, this is what she deserves.  We had one of our lengthy chats and she lovingly stated I have changed her so much.  In turn, I lovingly explained to her that I had not changed her, but merely opened her eyes. You see, the slut, the whore, was there all the time, but she was lost and couldn't find her way.  I have helped with that.  If the reader casts back, Rachael was first known as Rubin, but those days have long passed. 


Rachael and I have a few Q and A to share with the readers.  Perhaps some of you might enjoy asking yourself the same questions. 


Q.  Favorite place to have SEX?
A.  A hotel

Q.  Favorite sexual position?
A.  Missionary

Q.  Favorite size in penis?
A.  7 or 8 inches

Q  Favorite position in giving fallacio?
A.  On the knees

Q.  Favorite item of clothing?
A.  Stiletto heels
Q.  Favorite activity?
A.  Shopping for clothes
Q.  Most admired female?
A.  Mistress Beverly    (ok. I didn't ask that, but the answer would surely be me)


I mention questions and answers because a lot of the time, questions are never asked of a submissive/sissy/whatever, and in order to open the eyes, one first has to glean a little of what's inside.


Anyway, through more questioning, it seems Rachael has been using estrogen cream.  Breasts have become more sensitive, emotions become more fragile, mood swings, and soft is yesterday's hard.  Orgasms not the top priority, (although, with Rachael, they never were) and when orgasm is reached it feels more emotional and submissive in the release.  Sexual appetite has not deminished, which was obvious to me, when we discussed the sexual experiences of the last couple of weeks.  She's a whore, has casual sex with any man, and enjoys being humiliated by men--"its her party, and she'll cry if she wants to, cry if she wants to.  You would cry to if it happened to you..."  I won't go into the details on this one.  I think I've written of this in previous posts.


You know, my sissies do love it when I write about them.  They even love reading about my experiences with my other sissies.  It's a Sissy World in London, and we do have a lot of fun.


Rachael, you are doing very well, and I thank you for all the lovely money you give me from your handbag.  I so enjoy being your sort of Scarlet Pimp-ernel!


Oh, now on to Sissy H.  My goodness, this sissy beats 'em all, in size that is.  No, no.... I mean in taking the Dildo Monster.  I am not exagerating when I say 14 inches, and it disappeared into the.... Nether Region, the Hole of Calcutta, the Orifice, the Chanel, through the posterior opening of the alimentary canal, deep in to the abyss...  An Olympian dildo slut!  Certainly, a record that probably won't be broken, at least not on my watch. I was impressed with the performance, and I can tell you now... I would run a mile from it!  14 inches????  Get out of here!  No, I mean, get out of here.  Sissy H is fairly new to my flock, but he has been a submissive for years.  He is very secure with his feminine side and loves to please, please, please.  He also loves that dildo.

Anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL,
and until the next time,
Ms. London.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a delightful blog!

It's comforting to find a site that so exquisitely understands the mind and soul of those who consider ourselves 'sissies'. You seem to understand the inner turmoil we live with every hour of every day in our public and private lives. Whether it is in interactions with real men around whom we feel inferior or women we know we are incapable of satisfying as a man, we must face our inadequacies. We dress in feminine attire not to be women but instead to allay the inner anxiety of knowing the maleness we display to the world is nothing more than a pretense; that whatever success we achieve publicly can never outweigh the inadequacy we feel at our very core. So many have it backwards. We are not sissies because we submit to feminization. Instead, we feminize ourselves because we are sissies .. members of a third gender, perhaps male but not sexually or emotionally a real man, effeminate but certainly not a woman ..aware that our nature demands we accept our inferiority to both.

We need, even if just for a few hours, to reconcile what we display externally with what we feel internally. We need to be diminished, reduced, and ridiculed .. to become the antithesis of what it is to be a strong, independent, masculine male .. to see ourselves, and to be seen by a dominant woman, as who we really are. It is therapeutic for us .. it allows us to immerse ourselves in the shame and humiliation that is the silent, unspoken, guiding principle of our lives.

Thank you.

Peter/Jennie

Ms. London said...

well, thank you. How deliciously well-stated! And, I am pleased you find solace at my little academy. Welcome aboard, peter/jennie.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ms. London:

It was a delight to offer my views on the sissy nature of males such as myself .. and to have those views recognized by you. I am thankful.

I think I would very much enjoy speaking with you at some point.

jennie/peter

Anonymous said...

What an interesting comment, anonymous. But of course there are shades of gray.

i share your sense that Women (though certainly not alpha males) are superior, and very much enjoy feminine attire for its texture and sensuality and the feeling of being closer to, and deferential to, what is feminine. my genetic maleness is also part of me, to the core. It's not a pretense, though at times it feels like a misfortune. But you know what they say - when you have lemons, make lemonade.

i share the feeling of inadequacy and can luxuriate in it, not so much out of shame but as a feeling of unrequited longing, an unattainable state of being, or grace.

Color me not red, but rose.