Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back in the Groove...

I know, way too long since I wrote anything on my little blog.

Well, as an update.  I was out of the country for 8 wonderful months.  Went to France several times, and an old stomping ground, Barcelona.  The majority of the time was spent in and around London, with trips to the north and south of England.  And then, it was time to come back to the USA, my other home.

Now, as I write this, I was recently glued to the TV watching 'the wedding', even though I had told myself the whole thing was just so silly.  There I was at 3.30 a.m., watching all the pomp and circumstance, and a beautiful bride, a handsome prince, and... bloody hell, those hats!

The best and the worse.  You choose.






and then there were these.  In my opinion, that is one ugly...
and this is one gorgeous hat...


So, any hat fetish out there?  Such wonderful dress up, don't you think?  This was a shop I chanced upon in Norfolk.


Anyway, my gurls have been keeping me pretty busy.  Lots of dress up and exploring their feminine side.  My regular callers managed to reach me while in the UK, which certainly helped in paying/paving my way through Europe, but to be honest, I've been a little less accessible, due to me just out and about and having fun.  Mind you, knowing sissies as I do, they can be fickle little things and it doesn't take much of an absence for them to go running around knocking on other doors.  They do get so desperate for attention.  Nevertheless, they find their way back home, and I welcome them back with open arms (supposedly?:)

I spoke to a very interesting cross dresser the other night.  New ideas, new kinks, new angst and torment.  My stupid boy (he knows his name) is still being--what else, but stupid.  Always tempting me to 'out' him and ruin his life.  One of these days...  Tiffany got to be my bride, Mickey got to kiss my arse, best boy got to be my bitch, and kimberly got a night out and got all dressed up for me (to humiliate, of course), rachael got to feel feminine, and my other rachael is lost somewhere in London. 

So many sissies, and so many hats.  Yes, back to hats.  No sissy dons the same hat.  To name just a few styles, we have the submissive: delicate, sensitive, just wanting to be truly feminine.  The slut: brazen, dirty, kinky, cock sucker.  The gurly: pretty, pleasing, with a pretense of innocence. The fetishist: leather, rubber, panties, silk, satin, costume, transforming. The femme: trapped in a male body. Some like to switch the styles around.  I know I do.   I guess that would make the academy a high couture millinary, with me the Head Milliner. 

Well, that's all for now.  Next time, let's look at shoes.  
signing out,
Ms. London.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too long? Way, way too long!

But such a delight to have you back. Hope you had an absolutely wonderful time during your time abroad.

Jennie

Ms. London said...

Thanks, jennie. I really did. Rejuvenating, is the word that best describes my time away.

bestboy said...

lovely blog again Mistress, and thanks for the mention :)