Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Where were you on Halloween?

As for me, I spent part of the evening listening to a musician serenade me with his repertoire of songs.  I had already celebrated earlier last month at Universal Halloween Horror Nights.  Now, that was a treat!  Universal, like Disney, knows how to put on a show.  The thing about theme parks is you have to go VIP to enjoy passing the line of ordinary people, and jumping right to the top.  I love those moments when you feel you are on the better side of unfair world.  I can be such a little snob at times.

Anyway, dear mortals, where were you come Halloween?  It's the one night when you can dress yourself up, put on make-up, panties, dress, heels, wig, etc. and... get applauded for your get-up!  I think every little sissy boy (cross dressers, especially) should be out somewhere all dolled up, making it his night to be the belle of the ball.  I mean, if humiliation is your thing, you could really get laughed at, and if being femme is your thing you could be admired for the absolute transformation.  And, here's the best part, the next day no one is going to accuse you of being anything but a man with balls!   Yeah.

So, I just took some photos off the internet because  I'm too late to inspire you this year, but maybe for next year...













 Low on the 'ball' factor, you can always dress up with ruffles or a skirt.
Ruffled shirt, tight pants--what's not to like

Aye, I'm no lassie, but I do love me little plaid skirt
Well, this post is short and sweet (like candy).  The next one will be much more tricky (promise).

Ms. London.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my knees as promised. Another great post . . . thanks!! Perhaps someday on Halloween . . .

n

Anonymous said...

I will always fall to my knees and remember Mistress London fondly. For now though. . . . . .

n