Saturday, June 29, 2013

Panties and sissy joy...

If there is one thing a sissy enjoys, it is showing off for 'her' Mistress.  As always, any attention is better than none.  So, here is the photo of sissy joy's pretty panties and strappy heels.

I think a compliment needs to be given when possible, so let's look at the legs - not too shabby.  Nice height, and slim, almost girl-like body.  If you dressed her up properly, wig, make-up, etc., she could reasonably pass as a female.

Sissy joy loves it when I make her do embarrassing things.  For instance, she loves humping the pillow, sucking on a big dildo, repeating girlie things, and... well, you get the picture.  A lot of fun, easy to ridicule, and very compliant while her little clitty is stiff.

So, another one for the Hall of Shame?  I don't think so.  Just a guy who loves being a submissive girl.

And, check out those shoes!

Saw this on Tumbler.  Hope the person does not mind me putting it here, but really... my conversations with my sissies would be impossible for others  to understand - we barely understand ourselves!




















































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

sissy joy said...

Thank you Mistress. I love showing off my panties.